Tokenized Governance

Who is critiquing tokenization and securitization of all life on earth? Lots of talking about crypto, but not so much about Web3 smart contracting and e-government. This is something I hope to discuss with Jason and Lynn tomorrow regarding the Biden speech. The future of “democracy” is “sociocracy” on blockchain.

Check out this paper - Argentina and Spain.

1 Like

Ultimately it all leads there! Focusing on crypto is a distraction. An attention grabbing space to nowhere! Many sophisticate crypto currency being develop out of acidemia, which is in many cases a distraction done on purpose. Acidemia a servant of Empire for sure, publish sophisticated, confusing papers on various crypto currencies for people to intensely study, which include the alt space people looking for the bad, or pumping the good. Both views lead nowhere to figuring out the big picture. That is the point, to keep people distracted trying to figure out how they work one way, or the other instead of focusing on what blockchain is really all about. Being put on a leger and tokenized for instance, is the end game so why not focus there. I will never know all the details on how these blockchain things work, or how they are unfolding. My intuitive gut feeling is to be on guard of all narratives that seem to want people to focus to hard on one specific accept of blockchain.
Crypto is one small accept of blockchain that is the elephant in the room.

3 Likes

It’s not about money. Money is a tool for them to try and manifest their information-based super-organism using natural life as the armature. It is an energetic parasite.

2 Likes

While I have been mostly focused on the Smart Cities in Vancouver, and learning about blockchain from the research @AMcD and @leo have been doing. However this came to my attention yesterday from a conversation at work, someone told me about crypto and this blockchain company called Spirit Blockchain (their logo has heavy magenta). I told him, I am not interested and have tried to explain to co-workers why blockchain is bad and that crypto is a trick to get us to manifest this.

It made me think of Vancouver and what our role is in developing blockchain, I also found D-Waves office and wonder if D-Wave, Cern and blockchain are all interconnected.

2 Likes

If you haven’t watched this yet, you should. The presenter is the BC digital ID guy.

1 Like

Whole talk - launch of Trust over IP tied to Linux.

1 Like

Definitely interconnected. I need to find the presentation again, there was a CERN/DoE presentation, I think for the Japan moonshot project. Anyways, they were talking about bitcoins proof of work and the CERN guy explained how CERN essentially was the first to do distributed computing. There’s definitely more research to do on CERNs involvement in blockchain and building the internet.

2 Likes

Thank you @leo and @AMcD I am going to listen to that lecture over the weekend, and I remember reading in Elana Freeland’s book on Geoengineering Transhumanism that there is also a particle accelerator in Vancouver. I am not sure where or what the company is call, my sense is that they are all connect with each other. I also wonder if they are involved with time because a lot of time travel shows are filmed here.

One show that comes to mind is Stargate, and Alison you spoke about Cybernetic circles, the Stargate in the show is a circle, and when they travel between worlds the circle is filled with a water type substances.

1 Like