The Journey

Labyrinth

I have a unique perspective on what is unfolding, because of my life’s journey. Each of us does. Within a small group, my unusual perspective has value. I am glad of it. Yes, I have stumbled. I have tripped up myself, and I have had people trip me up.

I am learning to navigate it, and I have come to trust my inner guidance. I am learning that I do not need to be validated by others. I do not have to fit in. I enjoy dialoguing with people I respect who have curious minds.

I cut ties when it is clear people do not have good intentions in their heart - for whatever reason. As Cliff often says they probably need to change what they are listening to, but I cannot make that change for them. They have to choose to live in a different story. Sometimes they do, and sometimes they don’t.

We need to respect one another’s personal journeys, but we are not obliged to be anyone’s door mat. Over time people’s actions and inactions tell you who they are, and we all have a right to decide how to proceed from there.

I am creating my own body of work.
I am walking my own labyrinth.
I am accountable to my conscience alone.
I wish no one ill.
May we all have rewarding journeys that stretch us and allow us to use our gifts in the spiral of creation.

3 Likes

Accidental duplicate from phone.

2 Likes

Beautiful, Alison.

I fully recognize your value, and support your body of work, and this spiral of creation that is unfolding before us. May we continue to walk the labyrinth with humility and wonder, and the purest of heart-felt intentions . . . In love and honor ~ Steph

3 Likes

these odd ones, not many
, but from them come
the few good paintings
the few good symphonies
the few good books
and other works
and from the best of the
strange ones perhaps nothing

3 Likes

Very evocative. Thank you for sharing @gino.

2 Likes

What I have to offer

1 Like

Indeed. Each of us with our own personal wounds from which our purpose springs.

1 Like