Podcast Episode 2 - I revisit my first blog post on questions parents should ask about ed-tech in 2016

I did my second podcast today. Revisited my first blog every in the fall of 2016 just in time for back to school. Honestly it all seems rather naive now. I have a lot of commentary. Also segments of reading from Bhagavad-Gita sent to me by Deepti and MT Anderson’s YA book “Feed.”

Here’s the youtube version.

Nice break down Alison on how you got to where you are today. You no doubt are a brilliant person on top of everything, but better yet you have an extremely good understanding of the natural world. This latter connection keeps your message real to me. I will never thoroughly understand the depth that you can articulate the dots, but know intuitively that you are on the right track to understanding what the world builders dream about. Your tireless work is unbelievable, how lucky we are!

2 Likes

Ok! Now I need to figure out how to get this information to my daughter, who will be starting her elementary school teaching career in the next few months. I have been thinking about this for awhile now and still have not come up with a good strategy to break the news. I have sent some of your videos regarding the digital direction the school system is in and increasingly going, but no response from her at this time. I know she has been very busy being indoctrinated, with her focus strictly on passing her indoctrinating exams. Not a fun place for me to be. I am not giving up though as she could make a difference.

1 Like

You can do it Gino. Thank you. I actually got asked to present to teachers in Portland, OR. I do think now people are finally starting to realize how high the stakes are.

1 Like