Exploring and Unraveling Knotty Khipu/Kipu/Quipu/Qhipo ~ Linking to Previous Threads and PRETZELS (possibly even salt too?)

Wow! you guys are amazing, the super hero’s of our time. This thread is eye opening, Thank you @quantumheartcafe for drawing attention to it.

1 Like

Pretzel Perfect - there are “perfect cubes” in knot theory.

Also this paper was interesting.
http://homepages.math.uic.edu/~kauffman/Tots/Knots.htm

Interesting that in topology a cube (blockchain?) and a sphere are equivalents.

Knot Theory and DNA modeling.

“Topology is an area of mathematics which involves studying the properties of geometric figures which are unaltered by elastic deformations such as stretching or twisting. To a topologist, a sphere is the same as a cube, and a doughnut is the same as a coffee cup.”

https://scholar.rose-hulman.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1234&context=rhumj

In “Don’t Worry Darling” a repeated visual trope was pouring coffee into a cup from a detached birds-eye view. Used over and over as a scene transition indicating morning, breakfast, etc.

Issues of what it means to “love” (torus, heart) - often equated with sex in the movie. At the end the breaking point is her realizing her body is trapped (strapped to a bed with clockwork orange eyes pinned open) by the person who says he loves her. That isn’t love. She does (or did) love him, which is why she was speaking about public about her fears about the Victory project and the town - to protect him so they could both get away - that love would be enough.

2 Likes

I don’t know what to make of any of this, but I’m wondering if those knots are maps through inter-dimensional space - hyperspace topology. Is blockchain trying to embody this somehow - not just a neural network for a global brain, but a representation of alternate realities?

Maybe this is just too far out…

1 Like

The images in the video - she’s making optical knots with light, right?

1 Like

@AMcD

We are on the very same page. It is precisely what I was imagining.

I was thinking earlier today (during my bi-daily ritual of goat care/enclosure cleaning) that it feels to me like the toroidal field is enclosing us in an energetic barrier/membrane — unable to fully touch and feel the fibrous strands and knots permeating the aether (hyperspace) on the outside.

I sense it is this topology of entangled fiber that explains the mysterious synchronicities we encounter. What if each time a sync occurs (when two fibers interface), a knot is formed – akin to time stamping or artifact imprinting?

Although out of our reach (perhaps due to induced vortex energy that keeps us swirling inside a container – like the rat you showed us), could the ancient Incans feel the fabric outside the veils? Were the veils thinner at that time? Is this one of the applications of their Khipu communication/language – to express this inter-dimensional reality? I think so.

Perhaps this clues us into the illusion, and waking up from the dream – the Maya.

If there is some type of doorway/exit out of the torus/doughnut/bagel, would we step into a vast, vibrant tapestry of fibrous strings and knots? I can’t help but think of Tarzan flying on his tree rope. Would we feel like we are flying from one twisted string to another – grabbing onto knots (nodes) as we frolicked? @AMcD Hah . . . And you thought you were too far out . . . :slight_smile:

1 Like

@AMcD If you are referring to the music video of Ellie Goulding . . . Yes, I got the sense that she was creating the khipu via the light. In my mind, I called them laser pretzels. It brought the following to mind, as I was scanning over some material a couple days ago:

The technique was used in Frank Gilbreth’s work with his wife Lillian Moller Gilbreth in 1914 when the pair used small lights and the open shutter of a camera to track the motion of manufacturing and clerical workers.

Man Ray, in his 1935 series “Space Writing,” was the first known art photographer to use the technique. He made a self-portrait with a time exposure and while the shutter was open, with a penlight he inscribed his name in cursive script in the space between him and the camera, overwriting the letters with more cryptic marks.[2][3] Historian of photography Ellen Carey (*1952) describes her discovery of the artist’s signature in this image while examining it in 2009.

In 1977 Dean Chamberlain extended the technique using handheld lights to selectively illuminate and/or color parts of the subject or scene with his image Polyethylene Bags On Chaise Longue [sic] at the Rochester Institute of Technology.

RE: Steve Mann

Then I saw this at the same link above:

220px-SittingWaveTwoCycles

Photographs of a representation of an electromagnetic radio wave with S.W.I.M. (Sequential Wave Imprinting Machine), which represents traveling waves in stationary spacetime coordinates (i.e. as a “sitting wave”)[12]

In the 1970s and early 1980s, Steve Mann invented, designed, built, and used various wearable computers to visualize real-world phenomena such as sound waves, radio waves, and sight fields by light painting using computational photography.[13][14

1 Like

Yes - so I am also drawing in images of Asherah (patroness of weavers) and Arachne and spider webs, also the idea of Ariadne’s thread and the labyrinth to help a man who would betray her.

As I write this I am in my living room and hanging on the wall is a small weaving done by my mother-in-law whom I never met.

She was German and trained in technical design who escaped East Germany and married a man who got his PhD in German History and translated German war documents in Laurel, MD for a time (NSA land).

As a professor’s wife she did some translating work in a mid-size NC town, but threw herself into weaving and loved abstract patterns of snakes and also ancient cultures of the Americas. I have quite a few art pieces she made in the 1970s. This one is of a flute player - thinking of that water while tweet, frequency. The grey thread is dog hair spun, not llama, but the knotty, textile, fiber arts aspect of feminine artistry comes through. I wish I could have met her. I think we would really have enjoyed each other’s company. She hung out with some counter-culture old school women elders back in the day.

1 Like

@Gino Well, I don’t see any need for anyone to die . . . That said, I would not be opposed to these peeps being tied up and tangled up in khipu – unable to maneuver – thereby keeping their slimy cyber paws off of our children, and all of our friends and loved ones.

1 Like

SWIM - very interesting.

Yes, and at Bell Labs there was that adhesive coating on the exit doors of the building that contained the anechoic chamber on painting with light.

Also brings to mind the imprinting of light saber theatrics in the Star Wars movies - getting all the kids to buy into the cool factor over multiple generations.

1 Like

@AMcD Oh wow. So simple, yet so powerful of an image. And so synchy. Has our hyperdimensional weaving prowess (portrayed by Asherah, Arachne, Ariadne) been quelled by dominant forces that keep metaphysical labyrinthine ways out of our reach?

The woven image above reminds me somewhat of what was depicted in the music video. It just seemed like it was showing us something very indigenous, but corrupting it with the digitized laser photonics (plasmonics?).

@AMcD I somehow missed that light painting coating on the exit doors. I don’t recall it. Wow.

I never heard of light painting until a few days ago . . . All new to me . . .

1 Like

It was a very odd image - high tech on that old building with a peeling edge - says “wireless” under it.

I pushed it back to read it and it was covered in cobwebs - nature overcoming always, lol.

1 Like

@AMcD

1 Like

“The night my friend gifted me the braid he came out to my tent. It had been raining, and as he turned his head, his headlamp shown briefly on the fence. There, a spider was deftly weaving a web. It glistened with raindrops and took my breath away. We stopped for a moment to watch in the cool night air the spider going about her work. Just like the spider, those of us who are awake are empowered to be world builders. Even though we may feel overwhelmed by the dark and the rain, we have the option of creating a new story – the potential of the silken thread that lies at the core of our being. We do not have to remain trapped within the current paradigm. The old, tattered web can be consumed and made anew. Together we have the creative power to weave a future where tech-no-logic is banished from our lives.”

3 Likes

1 Like

@AMcD The Tech-No-Logic matrix pumps this stuff out for mass consumption – who knew muppets had “blue checks” on Twitter? In any case . . . abominable pretzel art created a couple days ago:

Gonzo

@GonzotheGreat

Tomorrow is the first day of October. If you haven’t already started construction on your Halloween yard decorations, now is the time!! I’m halfway done with my 17-foot Gonzombie made out of pretzels, nougat, and shredded wheat.

https://twitter.com/gonzothegreat/status/1575893234026528769?s=42

An inside joke??? Muppets are on strings! See the prominent string attached to Gonzo above . . .

(Also note the magenta-lit and teal-lit trees in the background.)

1 Like

Once you see it, you can’t unsee it. Strings indeed. And Voronoi on the jacket.

My write up from January 2018 on the Muppets and nudging refugee children with ed-tech for impact finance.

Initial roll out of ed-tech device with IBM in Atlanta schools - think GA Tech wireless gamification, etc. etc.

1 Like

There is a reason why we are called The Founders Festival : Back in 2014, Bits & Pretzels started as a small founders breakfast with just 80 participants.

I saw more than 300 speakers listed. Here are only two. The others are worth checking out, as they represent numerous spheres of influence . . .

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Actor, Businessman, Investor, Environmentalist, form. Governor of California

Tatjana Kiel

CEO

#WeAreAllUkrainians & Klitschko Ventures

This is your chance to skyrocket your company. Once again, we invite you to join our famous pitch competition that gets you on the biggest of all Bits & Pretzels stages. This is your chance to get your name out to investors, potential clients, and new partners.

The only thing you need is an awesome elevator pitch. If you succeed in pitching your startup in the semi finals, you will move on to the final and fight for the Golden Pretzel Pitch Award.

This competition is a unique chance to get maximum attention for your company.

1 Like

@AMcD Conniving W0RLDBU1LDERS!

1 Like

Synch - I just wrote this about a half hour ago.

"We’ve made our way through the exposition phase of this grand Maya illusion, an all-encompassing techno-masque in which the Earth’s inhabitants have unwittingly been drawn in as both audience and cast. With the dramatic arc established, we’re now enmeshed in structured narratives meant to draw our attention to the manufactured harms of crypto-currency and ridiculous NFTs (non-fungible tokens). I don’t mean in any way to dismiss the real harm caused. The “crypto bubble,” as these folks like to describe it, has been devastating for both human victims and the environment. Yet anyone who understands how systems of power operate surely recognizes tactical sacrifices are made to advance ever more ambitious aims. Those seeking full spectrum dominance don’t give a shit who they crush on their march into delusions of digital empire where atoms are replaced by bits that can be shaped to the metaphysical whims of billionaire sorcerers and their mad scientist acolytes. "

4 Likes