Decoding reality with Matt

It is a never ending challenge to stay clear and coherent!

1 Like

@Gino

Thank you for posting Matt’s most recent discussion. I hope it does not get taken down due to forum guidelines, as I think there are insights that can be built upon in this thread . . .

I will begin by posting an email that I sent to Matt (which was a comment I read from a paywalled post at Super Torch Ritual):

am123

am123

5 days ago

The Queen dead exactly 911 days after Coronavirus (crown virus) was declared a pandemic by WHO on 11-3-2020

Also dead on the day many Christians such as the Catholic Church celebrate as the birthday of The Virgin Mary:

Dead 2 days after Liz Truss full name: Mary Elizabeth Truss becomes new UK prime minister and a day after Queen Elizabeth I’s birthday

Goro

Author

Reply to am123

5 days ago

I just checked: You’re right, 911 days!

am123

5 days ago

Queen Elizabeth II was also very well known for her love of horses, just recently, the singer of ‘Goodbye Horses’ Q Lazzarus died. Lazarus of Bethany is a Biblical figure who was brought back from the dead. Any relevance? The song is especially famous for Buffalo Bill (Ted Levine) singing it in silence of the Lambs. Buffalo City with The Buffalo Bills NFL team is also know as The Queen City.

Last edited 5 days ago by am123

am123

am123

Reply to Goro

5 days ago

Died on 19 July according to Wikipedia:

Subsequently, I received this email from Matt prior to posting his video (which you linked above) . . .

Pandemic announced 3/11/2020 (33)

Queen’s death 9/8

Days between each … 911

They waited, and are moving the Queen’s body today, 9/11

U.S. Open tennis ends today 9/11… It’s in QUEENS NY, and more specifically, in Corona Park.

People magazine current issue revisits Prince’s life.

There are 10 massive and absurd “coincidences” between Prince’s death and the Queen like purple rain/ reign and date of death / birthday.

2 Days ago New York “State of Emergency” because of poliovirus in wastewater. Tennis tournament is also called FLUSHING MEADOWS!

Meanwhile, on 9/11, Mark T. at POM (where I used to write, but left a couple weeks ago) posted a piece about Jerry Seinfeld – of all topics. So, I began to dig a bit into Jerry Seinfeld. Sure enough, I saw that he had just done a curious photo shoot less than a week prior to Mark’s post (yet no mention of it) – on September 6, 2022. This was just 2 days before the Queen’s reported passing.

Accordingly, I sent this to Matt today (9/14/22):

I meant to send this to you a couple days ago – Seinfeld was sporting his Queens College gear 2 days before the Queen’s death…

The whole photo shoot thing was very surreal and had everyone questioning it . . . But it makes more sense if you perceive it as an occult ritual . . . Even the “bubbe” imprinting evokes the Queen — as the world’s grandmother/bubbe . . . I had found more articles about the photo shoot, but this is a quick start just to evidence the “Queen” sync . . .

Jerry Seinfeld is now wearing your bubbe's upholstery – The Forward

Jerry Seinfeld is now wearing your bubbe’s upholstery

Seinfeld went out on a limb with his latest looks for Kith Photo by Emma McIntyre/Getty Images for Netflix

jerry-seinfeld-kith-model-queens-college-normcore

By PJ Grisar September 06, 2022

Jerry Seinfeld, once the normcore icon of white sneakers and billowy button-downs — if not outright pirate blouses — is rocking a new look. And boy is it something.

As part of its fall 2022 line, Ronnie Fieg’s Kith brand of streetwear has debuted Seinfeld as a fashion model, following the comic’s previous stint as a clotheshorse for Rag & Bone. Renowned portraitist Mark Seliger snapped the photos.

Why Seinfeld? Well, according to the website, this line boasts partnerships “including capsules developed with Russell Athletic for The City University of New York (CUNY) by way of Queens College and Brooklyn College.” I don’t know what that means, really, but I do know that Seinfeld went to Queens College (after transferring from Oswego). Per an Instagram post by Seinfeld, the collection will benefit his alma mater.

Ever the glass of fashion, Seinfeld can be seen sporting a letterman jacket, a Queens College sweatshirt, paisley prints and a couple zip-ups that bear a startling resemblance to your bubbe’s upholstery. Also the de rigueur Mets cap.

It’s a presentation that says “I’m not too flashy,” but makes you wonder just how much the ensemble costs. Our guess? A pretty penny more than the merch at the CUNY bookstore.

It remains to be seen if the jackets are reversible and, if so, if they bear the sort of candy-striped lining that will embarrass your ex’s gruff, war veteran father.

Posted at the Kith site the day before the Queen’s death ~ Jerry Seinfeld for Kith Fall 2022

The imagery on the strange “bubbe" upholstery jacket Seinfeld is wearing is a bit similar to the imagery on the Queen’s hat — posted the next day on Sept 8: Queen Elizabeth Dead 2022: How She Passed Away, Cause of Death | StyleCaster. Seems like an occult imprinting to me . . .

Jerry Seinfeld for Kith Fall 2022

September 07, 2022

Kith presents its latest seasonal collection for Fall 2022. This assortment includes original apparel and accessories by Kith, inclusive of the brand’s ongoing Classics Program™. Kith Fall 2022 also features a range of partnerships, including capsules developed with Russell Athletic for The City University of New York (CUNY) by way of Queens College and Brooklyn College.

The campaign for this collection stars iconic New York comedian and Queens College alumni, Jerry Seinfeld, and was shot by renowned photographer, Mark Seliger.

Jerry Seinfeld for Kith Fall 2022

September 07, 2022

Kith presents its latest seasonal collection for Fall 2022. This assortment includes original apparel and accessories by Kith, inclusive of the brand’s ongoing Classics Program™. Kith Fall 2022 also features a range of partnerships, including capsules developed with Russell Athletic for The City University of New York (CUNY) by way of Queens College and Brooklyn College.

The campaign for this collection stars iconic New York comedian and Queens College alumni, Jerry Seinfeld, and was shot by renowned photographer, Mark Seliger.

Shop Kith Fall 2022 Now

Note: Seinfeld is sitting beside his vintage Smith Corona typewriter (I cannot see the typed paper inside the typewriter, but I would be curious as to what it says. This may be a stretch . . . but in two of the images, I suggest his sneakers invoke the vagina dentata.

Established in 2011, Kith operates on two planes - a multifunctional lifestyle brand for men, women, and kids, as well as a progressive retail establishment. Our seven brick-and-mortar flagship stores were designed in partnership with Snarkitecture, as we push the boundaries to deliver customers a completely unique experience. We offer an array of premium products, ranging from our own in-house label to a curated selection of multi-brand apparel and footwear. In 2015, Kith Treats was conceived from a childhood love for cereal and dreams of one day opening up a cereal bar - now operating in eight locations, Treats has become a staple within Kith. Our brand has also extended to three shop-in-shops at Bergdorf Goodman, Hirshleifers, and at Selfridges. Embarking on our journey overseas we knew it was only right to bring a taste of New York with us; together with Major Food Group, we introduced our first restaurant - Sadelle’s at Kith Paris.

Kith was founded by Ronnie Fieg, a prominent figure in the footwear industry, who has over twenty years of hands-on experience. Born and raised in Queens, Fieg has been involved in the footwear industry since becoming a stock boy at New York-based franchise David Z. at age 12. With steadfast perseverance, he methodically rose through the ranks from floor salesman to assistant manager to eventually becoming head buyer. Collaborating with brands that have stood the test of time, Kith aligns itself with brands and ideations from Fieg’s childhood that cohesively formalized the roots of his upbringing. Conceptualizing Kith as an extension of himself, Fieg seeks to shift the current landscape of fashion, while operating under a personal philosophy of giving the consumer more than what they pay for.

Circling back to the Tom Hanks reference you linked above . . . Recall Tom Hanks with his vintage Smith Corona typewriter:

1 Like

@Gino With respect to the Tom Hanks Pinocchio story you linked above – it is imprinted with “twinning” and the cyan/magenta/yellow CMYK color wheel.

RE: Tennis (Wimbledon) and CMYK – in a VERY different context:

The owner of Wimbledon’s first gay bar said he feels “let down by the police” after a number of violent incidents have led to the venue’s closure.

MyLondon reported that the owner of Bar CMYK in Wimbledon will close the venue after its hours were cut following a number of incidents – including a man allegedly being bottled on the dance floor.

The police called for the bar’s licence to be reviewed after a number of incidents, including – the owner claims – groups of straight men attempting to enter but being turned away for being too drunk.

1 Like

Matt is defiantly on it @Stephers

Some fascinating numbers swirling around in this “crown” story—911 days indeed! I’ll add that the Fukushima meltdowns/tsunami happened on 3-11-2011, exactly 9 years before the Corona pandemic announcement, from an earthquake given as a ‘9’, but following another major (‘7’) quake 2 days earlier, or spanning March 9-11.

Queen Elizabeth II’s death on September 8 associated to Virgin Mary, the All-Mother, also closes the ‘Virgin’ loop with the Virgin Queen Elizabeth, but all of this is striking a chord with the “Corona the Crow” story I’m working on—“Corona” literally means crow, which covers all the corvids including ravens and magpies. I’ve been exploring the English language for ‘crow’ words, of which ‘chord’ and ‘color’ derive—‘color’ corresponds to ‘coal’ (colo, chola), which can mean dark or black, but represents the All-Color. Corona Park (Flushing Meadows) in Queens was nearly chosen as the permanent site of the United Nations following its first general meeting in London at Church House (Westminster)—that meeting took place on November 27, 1945 (or November 2+7 (9) and 1+9+4+5 (‘19’), 11s and 9s, if you will) The Church House building itself was a replacement for an older structure dedicated (1887) to Queen Victoria, with the new foundation cornerstone laid June 26, 1937 by Queen Mary. https://www.britishpathe.com/video/VLVA6ZSVP2JPWW5N067WW83WE5SI-UNITED-NATIONS-PREPARATORY-COMMISSION-HOLDS-ITS-FIRST-MEETING-AT/query/wildcard

Also note that the company Color Genomics has a ‘all-mother’ chief scientist named Mary Claire King.

Whew. I’m working on a Part Two for Corona the Crow, but I’ve got too much stuff

Incidentally, the cornerstone UN charter was signed June 26, 1945, 8 years after the Church House foundation. The vast number play and artwork associated to the UN has really startled me for its patterns-- this is all occult Holy Writ, in my opinion, from the master class.

2 Likes

I have never ventured in to numerology @jenlake, but these are crazy times that go back centuries when they may have been a common practice. Not saying that they do not exist, which you and other have shown they do with clear coherent examples for me. I am keeping an opened mind to these kinds of word spell, number spell markers like I do with the on going discussion here with magenta and its friends. Observing these markers, which I will admit do not fully understand, helps us stay in touch with what is real and possibly gives us an introduction to what is coming. I am a newbie to all this decoding stuff, but there are some here that have a good grasp of what to watch out for with these subliminal markers. Thanks for pointing them out to me you guys!

1 Like

Returning to Jerry Seinfeld, synchronicities, and occult imprinting . . .

From June 2015…

Father’s Day came weeks early for Jerry Seinfeld.

The comedian’s wife, Jessica, already gave him his present — and it’s a gift that keeps on flushing.

“I got him a toilet! And that’s all I’m going to say,” Jessica told Page Six at her annual Baby Buggy Bedtime charity event on Wednesday. The couple’s pal, Ali Wentworth, admitted that she gave Jessica the idea, and added that it’s a “Toto brand” that oscillates.

“I love it!” Jerry said. His iconic series had plenty of toilet gags, including one 1994 episode called “The Stall.”

Three days after the reported passing of the Queen, and five days following Seinfeld’s Kith photo shoot (with his Smith Corona typewriter and Queens College gear) – on September 11, 2022 (yes, 9/11) – Seinfeld appeared at Corona Park in Flushing, Queens at the US Open…

If occult imprinting and/or synchronicities seem not significant enough, here is Seinfeld in a photo with an IDF soldier…

Seinfeld was born in Brooklyn, a borough of New York City.[3] His father, sign painter Kálmán Seinfeld,[4] was Jewish and collected jokes that he heard while serving in World War II.[3] His mother, Betty (née Hosni;[5][6]) and her parents, Selim and Salha Hosni,[7] were Jews from Aleppo, Syria. Their nationality was stated as Turkish when they immigrated in 1917, as Syria was under the Ottoman Empire.[8][9] Seinfeld has an older sister, Carolyn.[10] Salha’s mother Garez Dayan, Seinfeld’s great-grandmother, was a member of the Dayan rabbinic family, who trace their paternal ancestry back to the Medieval Exilarchs, and from the Exilarchs back to the Biblical King David.[11] Seinfeld’s second cousin is musician and actor Evan Seinfeld.[12] Seinfeld grew up in Massapequa, New York, and attended Massapequa High School on Long Island.[13][14] At the age of 16, he spent time volunteering in Kibbutz Sa’ar in Israel.[15] He attended the State University of New York at Oswego, and transferred after his second year to Queens College, City University of New York, where he graduated in 1976 with a degree in communications and theater.

Regardless, I can’t help but see some intriguing similarities between the two photos below – perhaps it is the tilt of the head, the fireplace mantel, the curved brown fixture with juxtaposed vertical lines off to the right, the hand clutching a wood rod/pillar structure, the black accessories, or the floral pattern (?)…(I still don’t quite understand the Queen’s purple-ish/magenta hands?) Keep in mind both photo shoots were purportedly on the same day – September 6, 2022.

Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II waits in the Drawing Room before receiving Liz Truss for an audience at Balmoral, in Scotland, September 6, 2022. (Jane Barlow/Pool Photo via AP, File)

“Dreamed up by a good boy from Queens, Kith founder @ronniefieg. Shot by His Excellency @markseliger.”

Hmmmm. That “Excellency” remark above is quite curious (from the article below)…

https://www.markseliger.com/about

One more sync…

Seinfeld’s photo shoot placed quite an emphasis on his laced sneakers…And the company, Kith, was founded by Ronnie Fieg, a prominent figure in the footwear industry…Born and raised in Queens, Fieg has been involved in the footwear industry since becoming a stock boy at New York-based franchise David Z. at age 12.

Same creep color around the words on fire place. @Stephers.
What does IMPUNE mean to you? Unpunished is google’s definition. What do the other words say. The creepy color is for the viewer to focus in on the words I think.

The word is dead center in the picture - left to right and is lit up much more so than the other words.

1 Like
1 Like

Each member of the Order, including the Sovereign, is allotted a stall in the Chapel, above which his or her heraldic devices are displayed. Perched on the pinnacle of a knight’s stall is his helm, decorated with mantling and topped by his crest. If he is a peer, the coronet appropriate to his rank is placed beneath the helm.[54] Under the laws of heraldry, women, other than monarchs, do not normally bear helms or crests;[55] instead, the coronet alone is used (if she is a peeress or princess).[56] Lady Marion Fraser had a helm and crest included when she was granted arms; these are displayed above her stall in the same manner as for knights.[57] Unlike other British Orders, the armorial banners of Knights and Ladies of the Thistle are not hung in the chapel, but instead in an adjacent part of St Giles High Kirk.[58] The Thistle Chapel does, however, bear the arms of members living and deceased on stall plates. These enamelled plates are affixed to the back of the stall and display its occupant’s name, arms, and date of admission into the Order.[59]

Upon the death of a Knight, helm, mantling, crest (or coronet or crown) and sword are taken down. The stall plates, however, are not removed; rather, they remain permanently affixed to the back of the stall, so that the stalls of the chapel are festooned with a colourful record of the Order’s Knights and Ladies since 1911.[60] The entryway just outside the doors of the chapel has the names of the Order’s Knights from before 1911 inscribed into the walls giving a complete record of the members of the order.

Note: Synchronously, I previously mentioned this episode above: “I love it!” Jerry said. His iconic series had plenty of toilet gags, including one 1994 episode called “The Stall.”

1 Like

Flushing Meadows–Corona Park, often referred to as Flushing Meadows Park, or simply Flushing Meadows, is a public park in the northern part of Queens, New York City. It is bounded by I-678 (Van Wyck Expressway) on the east, Grand Central Parkway on the west, Flushing Bay on the north, and Union Turnpike on the south. Flushing Meadows–Corona Park is the fourth-largest public park in New York City, with a total area of 897 acres (363 ha).

Until the 19th century, the site consisted of wetlands straddling the Flushing River, which traverses the region from north to south. Starting in the first decade of the 20th century, it was used as a dumping ground for ashes, since at the time, the land was so far away from the developed parts of New York City as to be considered almost worthless. New York City Parks Commissioner Robert Moses first conceived the idea of developing a large park in Flushing Meadow in the 1920s as part of a system of parks across eastern Queens. Flushing Meadows–Corona Park was created as the site of the 1939 New York World’s Fair and also hosted the 1964 New York World’s Fair. Following the 1964 fair, the park fell into disrepair, although some improvements have taken place since the 1990s and 2000s.

Flushing Meadows–Corona Park retains much of the layout from the 1939 World’s Fair. Its attractions include the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center, the current venue for the US Open tennis tournament; Citi Field, the home of the New York Mets baseball team; the New York Hall of Science; the Queens Museum; the Queens Theatre in the Park; the Queens Zoo; the Unisphere; and the New York State Pavilion. It formerly contained Shea Stadium, demolished in 2009. The Flushing River continues to run through the park, and two large lakes called Meadow and Willow Lakes take up much of the park’s area south of the Long Island Expressway.

Flushing Meadows–Corona Park is owned and maintained by New York City Department of Parks and Recreation, also known as NYC Parks. Private, non-profit groups such as the Flushing Meadows–Corona Park Conservancy and the Alliance for Flushing Meadows–Corona Park provide additional funds, services, and support. The park is at the eastern edge of the area encompassed by Queens Community Board 4.[1]

Last week, QofC Matt had emailed me about the Billie Jean National Tennis Center being the venue for the US Open. He noted that Billie Jean King is seen frequently in MAGENTA. (I just noticed the ‘KING’ – further imprinting the royalty template – juxtaposed to the ‘QUEEN’.)

1 Like

OMG! @Stephers you can’t make this shit up. lol

1 Like

I should add that OregonMatt (of POM) emailed me the other day about Moderna being a sponsor of the US Open – once again, circling back to another reference to CORONA. And, as it turns out, Moderna is collaborating with Billie Jean King…

https://www.usopen.org/en_US/about/sponsors/moderna.html

The biotech firm will use Billie Jean King to promote itself as a ‘disruptor’ in the science of mRNA technology.

Of course – on the heels of the Moderna-sponsored US Open (in CORONA Park, no less) – Biden issued his biotechnology executive order on September 12 – the very day after 9/11 (which is the day Jerry Seinfeld and his celebrity friends attended the US Open)…

1 Like

“juxtaposed to the ‘QUEEN”

It’s so fucking obvious when you know!

1 Like

From the link above (and echoing what Matt had discussed in his video linked above)…

Flushing Meadows–Corona Park was created as the site of the 1939 New York World’s Fair and also hosted the 1964 New York World’s Fair. Following the 1964 fair, the park fell into disrepair, although some improvements have taken place since the 1990s and 2000s.

Note the relevant references below (RE: Pinocchio, Queen Elizabeth – the first, not Elizabeth II, her daughter).

Cultural references[edit]

King George VI and Queen Elizabeth of the United Kingdom, during a visit to the Canadian Pavilion

Italian Pavilion

The 1939 World’s Fair made a strong impression on attendees and influenced a generation of Americans. Later generations have attempted to recapture the impression it made in fictional and artistic treatments.

Film and television[edit]

• Finale of the 1939 film Eternally Yours takes place in the fair
  • In Walt Disney’s Pinocchio (1940), the pool hall on Pleasure Island is shaped as an eight ball, with a cue next to it, a parody of the Trylon and Perisphere of the 1939 World’s Fair.
  • In the film Mr. & Mrs. Smith (1941), a comedy directed by Alfred Hitchcock, Carole Lombard and Gene Raymond visit the fair after a dinner date and find themselves stuck high in the air on the Parachute Jump when it malfunctions.
  • The 1997 Pinky and the Brain episode “Mice Don’t Dance” (3-11a) takes place in the 1939 World’s Fair.
  • The Twilight Zone Season 2 episode “The Odyssey of Flight 33” (1961) follows Flight 33 lost in time and briefly in 1939, with a sky view of the World’s Fair. However, the pilot incorrectly identifies the location as Lake Success, which actually is in Nassau County, not Queens County.
  • In The Simpsons 2003 episode “Brake My Wife, Please”, Mr. Burns gives Homer a ticket to the fair as a reward for being the first employee to arrive at work that day. The ticket shown features the Trylon and Perisphere, as well as the opening and closing dates of the fair.
  • In the 2011 film Captain America: The First Avenger, a very similar “World Exposition of Tomorrow” is featured at the same Flushing Meadows location, albeit in 1943, a year when no World Fair was held anywhere due to World War II.
  • TV show *Futurama’*s namesake comes from the Futurama pavilion[62]
  • In the 1992 film Forever Young, Nat (Elijah Wood) explains to Daniel (Mel Gibson) that what he is watching is called “television”. Daniel replies to a disbelieving Nat, “I know, I saw it at the World’s Fair in 1939.”
  • The X-files references the 1939 World Fair in season 2 episode 12

In relation to the structures left at Corona Park (from the two World’s Fairs), Matt referenced this upcoming film (to be released in late October)…

Production[edit]

James Gray at the 2017 Berlin Film Festival in Berlin, Germany.

Writer, director, and producer James Gray

On May 16, 2019, it was announced that James Gray would be writing and directing Armageddon Time, a film heavily based around his upbringing in Queens, New York.[3] Cate Blanchett was cast in May 2020,[4] with Gray stating that she would shoot all her scenes in three days, including a lengthy monologue.[5] The following month, Robert De Niro, Oscar Isaac, Donald Sutherland, and Anne Hathaway were added to the cast, with plans to film in New York City once the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic were minimal.[6]

Filming began in October 2021 in New Jersey.[7] It was initially expected to start in early 2021.[8] In October it was reported that Anthony Hopkins and Jeremy Strong would also star alongside newcomers Banks Repeta, Jaylin Webb, and Ryan Sell, with Hopkins and Strong replacing De Niro and Isaac, respectively.[9] By the time production began, Blanchett and Sutherland were also no longer attached to the project.[10] Jessica Chastain replaced Blanchett for the role.[11] Production wrapped in December 2021 and Andrew Polk and Tovah Feldshuh were confirmed to star.[12][13] Domenick Lombardozzi was revealed as part of the cast in March 2022.[14]

Release[edit]

The film premiered at the 2022 Cannes Film Festival on May 19, 2022, where it received a seven-minute standing ovation from the audience.[15] It will begin a limited release in the United States on October 28, 2022, before expanding nationwide on November 11. It will be distributed in the US by Focus Features and internationally by Universal Pictures.[16]

Note: The film release will be expanded nationwide on 11/11/22 (the masters love the master numbers)

The tall tower structure can be seen in the trailer below (as well as a bathroom stall – reminding me of the Seinfeld “Stall” episode)…

I suggest the shape of the text on the movie poster invokes the tall structure at Corona Park…

From the 1939 World’s Fair link above…

Edward Bernays directed public relations of the fair in 1939, which he called “democracity.”[3] Grover Whalen, a public relations innovator, saw the Fair as an opportunity for corporations to present consumer products, rather than as an exercise in presenting science and the scientific way of thinking in its own right, as Harold Urey, Albert Einstein, and other scientists wished to see the project.[4] “As events transpired,” reported Carl Sagan,[5] whose own interest in science was nevertheless sparked by the Fair’s gadgetry, “almost no real science was tacked on to the Fair’s exhibits, despite the scientists’ protests and their appeals to high principles.”

Posted on 9/11 in 2019…

The climax of “Men in Black” (1997) would make you think they are derelict spaceships waiting to be hijacked by extraterrestrials, but they are actually observation towers adjacent to the New York State Pavilion.

And this month, the city will begin work that has been in procurement since 2015 to restore the rusted monuments erected for the 1964 World’s Fair in the 1960s just as Borough President Melinda Katz’ office has worked to redeem the pavilion itself.

Designed by Philip Johnson, the towers have not seen any significant investment since they were built.

Three disk shaped observation towers reach a height of 226 feet. A twenty second ride in a glass “Sky Streak” elevators provided an ever expanding panorama and brought visitors to the uppermost observation deck. The next lower platform served the same function, and the lowest held a snackbar. To Johnon, who regarded elevators as necessary evils that destroyed one’s experience of procession, this was their only pleasant application [4].

REMINDER (whether a sync or an intentional imprinting, but as noted in the NY Post article linked above)…

Anne Hathaway (star of Armageddon Time – featuring the Corona Park observation towers) attended the US Open at Corona Park on 9/11):

Anne Hathaway watches Carlos Alcaraz and Casper Ruud of Norway in their Men’s Singles championship final match at the US Open Championships on Sept. 11, 2022 in Flushing, New York.

Annie Wermiel/NY Post

A new film set in 1980s New York, in which Donald Trump’s property mogul father, Fred, and high-achieving lawyer sister Maryanne appear as characters is a direct attack on late-stage capitalism, according to its principal cast and director.

Armageddon Time, which is premiering at the Cannes film festival and stars Succession’s Jeremy Strong alongside Oscar-winner Jessica Chastain as Maryanne Trump, in a cameo, is set during the run-up to the election of Ronald Reagan as president and examines the layers of privilege that determine the future of children attending different schools in the same city.

Its writer-director, James Gray, said: “I think we are in serious trouble. History is very complex, but there are inflection points every few years and this moment in the 1980s was one of them.

“Those children at the private school are going to run everything and they know it,” said Gray. “There is something ossified about a system that keeps the same people at the top. Why don’t we look at this system that requires a level of oppression to operate? I was trying to show the layers of that system and of that idea of privilege.”

Strong, who plays aspiring global magnate Kendall Roy in Succession, said it was possible to “find the genome” for “terminal decadence in the United States” in the film. (my emphasis)

“You can find a thread connecting these two worlds,” said the actor, who plays a version of Gray’s angry, working-class father in Armageddon Time. “Succession didn’t exist for me while I was in the world of this film, but it is true that the fault lines that we see beginning to crack in this story have widened and become the political and social divisions that we see now.”

While Armageddon Time focuses chiefly on the hopes of members of a struggling Jewish family, the broader story depicts the period of American politics that Gray believes has led to the racism, inequality and confused morality of today.

QEII “…Westminster Hall, London. The late Queen will lie in state until Monday, September 19, the day of her funeral.” –eleven days from her death. https://twitter.com/i/events/1567846420421353472 ; Born at 2:40 (am) Wednesday, April 21, 1926 Astrology and natal chart of Elizabeth II, born on 1926/04/21

** “…Smith-Corona Typewriter Company came into being in 1926… (1886…)Before making typewriters, the Smith brothers were in the business of manufacturing firearms… (1942) When the second world war started in 1942 [??], Smith-Corona helped by producing, bomb fuses, portable cipher machines, ammunition, and bolt-action rifles. During this period, the company continued the production of typewriters… After the second world war, Smith-Corona decided to put its focus on electric typewriters. The company finally produced its first electric typewriter in 1957… 1982: Smith-Corona Produces the Ultrasonic Office and Typetronic II…These typewriters were “sound driven.” Taking advantage of sound waves, Smith-Corona eliminated numerous mechanical parts that were present in its earlier versions. This made its machines less bulky.” Vintage Smith Corona Typewriter: History, Models, and Value**

“Kith” (from the dictionary) meaning kinship or knowledge; in Old English spelled cyththu, almost a ‘Lovecraftian’ word, yes?, relates to ‘couth’: “kith — [kith] n. [ME < OE cyth, earlier cyththu < base of cuth, known” https://en_ua_dictionary.en-academic.com/20928/kith

“Kith has had many meanings over the years. In its earliest uses it referred to knowledge of something, but that meaning died out in the 1400s. Another sense, “one’s native land,” had come and gone by the early 1500s. The sense “friends, fellow countrymen, or neighbors” developed before the 12th century and was sometimes used as a synonym of kinsfolk…” Kith Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

Kith was founded by Ronnie Fieg , a prominent figure in the footwear industry

“The Soul-less Shoes of Death” featuring Ole Dammegard [audio/images –includes the shoe-staging scene in the movie Wag The Dog] The Soul-Less Shoes of Death - Ole Dammegard - Truth Seeker, Code Breaker - Peacemaker

The Masonic Shoe:

“The Masonic Shoe which is also called the Blue Slipper, is symbolic of a physical confirmation of a spoken deed. To unloose one’s shoe and give it to another person was the way of confirming a contract in ancient times…” https://www.ancient-symbols.com/masonic_symbols.html

“Now this was the manner in former time in Israel concerning redeeming and concerning changing, for to confirm all things; a man plucked off his shoe and gave it to his neighbor: and this was a testimony in Israel.

“During the ceremonies of your Entered Apprentice Degree, you were instructed about the above passage of scripture from the Volume of the Sacred Law. The deed or act mentioned in this passage is meant to signify both the confirming of a contract, as well as the commitment to carry out the terms and conditions of that contract without fail. This symbolism, as far as Freemasons are concerned, is intended to express the sanctity of the contract made between yourself and the Lodge where you have taken your vows.”

SHOES in false flag events Shoes in Staged Deceptions and False Flags as Both Calling Cards and Black Magik | Winter Watch

More shoes? March, from the French-- “to walk with measured steps or a regular tread,” either individually or as a body, early 15c., from Old French marcher “to stride, march, walk,” originally “to trample, tread underfoot ,” a word of uncertain origin… or else from French marche (n.), from marcher (v.). As “an advance from one halting place to another,” …[as in] ”the march of progress”… march | Etymology, origin and meaning of march by etymonline

—of particular note, but not well known, is that the first person picked for the Atomic Energy Commission in 1946, Lewis Lichtenstein Strauss (b.1896), became a shoe salesman after highschool, joining his father’s shoe-sales business in West Virginia. At age19 Strauss became the secretary/aide-de-camp to Herbert Hoover and the Committee for Relief in Belgium (CRB, c1915) for the duration of WWI, participating in the 1919 Versailles Peace negotiations. He was offered the job of comptroller for the League of Nations but turned it down to start his career as a Rothschild banker hired by the Schiffs at Kuhn, Loeb & Co. of NYC. He sailed from France to New York and arrived on 9-19-19 to start his new life as a financier.

‘19’ is a number of ancient calendrical significance as the number of years it takes for a Lunar calendar and a Solar calendar to meet-and-match before diverging for another 19 years. I’m presuming this is a masonic calculation because there were innumerable variations of lunar and solar calendars among the ancients, nevertheless, this one stands as historical fact (ref. The White Goddess, by Robert Graves). Strauss became AEC chairman under Eisenhower, and personally attended the Castle-Bravo Pacific test on March 1, 1954 (1+9+5+4=19), the ‘surprise’ double-yield-plus thermonuclear blast that contaminated inhabited islands of the Bikini Atoll, including a U.S. weather station and a Japanese fishing boat. In 1958, Strauss handpicked his successor as AEC chairman, billionaire John A. McCone, formerly of Bechtel-McCone, who became JFK’s CIA director and creator of the CIA’s Office of Science and Technology.

While Admiral Strauss (of the ONI) was away watching the Bravo shot, the AEC security tribunal against Robert Oppenheimer was in progress, to begin the following April, and soon to be the new movie Oppenheimer by Christopher Nolan, slated for 2023 (3-1-19(1954)=23), the same director who made the Batman feature ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ (see Aurora Co. theater shooting, July 20, 2012, but actually begun at 11pm on 7-19-2012).

3-11-11 –quake at 2:46pm Japan time (or 1:46am in NYC, 1+4+6=11; or 10:46pm of the day before in Los Angeles, 1+0+4+6=11)

3-11-20 –Covid-19 pandemic, 9 year anniversary

“March is the third month of the year in both the Julian and Gregorian calendars. It is the second of seven months to have a length of 31 days. In the Northern Hemisphere, the meteorological beginning of spring occurs on the first day of March. The March equinox on the 20 or 21 marks the astronomical beginning of spring in the Northern Hemisphere and the beginning of autumn in the Southern Hemisphere, where September is the seasonal equivalent of the Northern Hemisphere’s March. The name of March comes from Martius, the first month of the earliest Roman calendar. It was named after Mars, the Roman god of war, and an ancestor of the Roman people through his sons Romulus and Remus. His month Martius was the beginning of the season for warfare”https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March**strong text**

1 Like

Just noticing SNARK here - with the architecture firm. Seems to allude to smart contracts and zero-knowledge proofs.

Diehl was co-organizer of the crypto skeptic symposium. Into smart contract bond issuances and automated treasury settlement.

1 Like