California Fieldwork Trip Moved to November - Livestream Overview 9/11 5pm EST

We’ll be doing an overview of our plans for California research related to the Synthetic Pretenders series at 5pm EST today. How Spanish mission system, eugenics, digital media, behavioral psychology, and militarism created the underpinnings for the CIA’s mixed reality video game (aka the Open Metaverse smart contract layer).

Jason still needs work done on his van, so we pushed the trip back from October to November. The goal is to raise $2,000 to cover repairs, gas, and food for a 3-week odyssey. I’ll be covering my travel out to Las Vegas and our paid lodging and incidentals.

There’s more information on our fundraising page. We need to raise at least $1,000 by mid October to confirm the trip. Otherwise the plan is to use funds raised to date to make copies of Eve’s zine. Please consider sharing with your networks. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey @AMcD I have a podcast, it’s not a huge following, are you and @Jason_Bosch okay announcing your work and fundraiser there? I’ll put links in if people want to support and keep the link up until November. I will be recording my next show in a couple of days.

2 Likes

That sounds great. Thank you. This coming week I actually have more obligations than usual. Were you thinking of having one or the other of us chime in?

2 Likes

Both or one of your are more than welcome to chime in, I was thinking of providing a summary and providing links to where people can support your fundraiser. If one or both of you has time of the next couple of weeks, we can arrange a time for one or both of you to do a recording. I usually pre-record then publish my show on either a Sunday or Monday. Although I haven’t recorded a show this past two weeks due to being busy.

For my podcast, I usually review books and try to link them to what is going on in the wider context as I find stories to help me understand what is going on. A few of those books are ones you often speak about during your presentations like A Wrinkle in Time and Steven Newcomb’s Pagans in the Promised Land. The one I am currently finishing is Elana Freeland’s book on Geoengineering Transhumanism.

2 Likes

I can join you. Thanks for the offer.

1 Like

Sure, I’ll message you through telegram and we can set something up.

2 Likes

I love your goat farm video, very well said. Please keep your content topics going. Your sink agrees with you too!

1 Like

Oh my, I haven’t watched that video in so long, I will have to go back and re-watch it. I also thought it was adorable how the dog was trying to herd the chickens, some light hearted fun.

1 Like