Biden Speech - Philadelphia Imprinting - Quakers / Inner Light

I think @Jason_Bosch and I are going to do a chat this coming week on Biden’s speech in Philadelphia. I would love for input on things that you see. Personally, I think there is a lot to do with a pivot towards a participatory tokenized “democracy” that will allow the machine to monitor and predict us under “governance” and tap into our spiritual inner light - the one discussed by the Quakers that later became absorbed within enlightenment scientism as exemplified by the American Philosophical Society next to Independence Hall where the speech was given. A block from both is UPenn’s center for advanced Judaic study (Kaballistic texts).

Here is NYT transcript of the speech. What do you see?
https://archive.ph/B901m

I am including a notice that I wrote about in the winter, but haven’t yet published on the APS.

"Our media consumption is increasingly shaped by cybernetic forces: highly regulated, personalized, suggestive, often to the detriment of our offline selves. The image below came to my inbox from the American Philosophical Society, an esteemed institution here in Philadelphia that holds unique documents relating to the nation’s founding and scientific discoveries. I had the opportunity to do some research there in by graduate school days. You could certainly read this announcement simply at face value - a call to precarious academics in search of temporary employment digitizing old documents with the support of a government grant.

But if you put on a different lens, using the information I’ve shared about time bending and knowledge management, you might also read this announcement as the opening of an archival portal designed to manifest hidden stories that will rejuvenate (save) the mythic United States and prepare it for a planned revolutionary future centering cutting edge science.

The American Philosophical Society holds the Horologium of Achaz in its collections, a device believed to have been fabricated by Christopher Schlissler, a gold-smith an instrument maker living in sixteenth century Augsburg. The basin has astrological markings with a turbaned figure standing on the edge, but is incomplete for its function, which was ascertaining the true times of sunrise and sunset for purposes of casting horoscopes. It was said that upon filling the basin with water, time could be adjusted forward or backward through refraction as told in the story of the miracle of Isaiah. Though not well-documented it is surmised that the object came to the APS through the family of Christopher Witt, an eighteenth-century Germantown physician who had befriended the Hermetic Pietist Monks of the Wissahickon.

The group, led by Johannes Kelpius, a student of Johann Jacob Zimmerman, conveyed the precious astrological tool to Witt after Kelpius’ death. It is presumed the object came to the monks through Zimmerman who died before the group made their trans-Atlantic voyage. Scholars describe Zimmerman as a heliocentric Copernican Cosmo theist influenced by mystic Jacob Boehme. Upon arriving in Philadelphia in June of 1694 the group of forty monks walked west from the core of the town to a hill, Fairmount, and conducted a St. John’s Day bonfire ritual with herbs and pine branches, committed to awaiting the second coming of Christ in search of the Woman in the Wilderness. The millenarian trend can also be seen in the works of Jane Lead, a seventeenth-century English mystic in the Sophianic tradition. She apparently met with Kelpius in London before the monks’ departure for Pennsylvania in 1693. That year she and John Portage, an unlicensed doctor whose Angelican roots shifted to pantheist mystic heretic, formed a secret “Philadelphia Society” and “The Enochian Walks with God” was published. Despite having lost her sight, Lead gained considerable recognition late in her life and through dictation continued to share her ideas, preparing three messages to the Philadelphia Society between 1696 and 1698.

The American Philosophical Society building is located directly across the street from Independence Hall to the east. It is the only privately-owned building on Independence Mall. It neighbors the Second Bank building, an early attempt at the Federal Reserve, on the west. The Philadelphia Branch of Federal Reserve and the US Mint are two blocks to the north. Down the block is the Science History Museum (formerly the Chemical Heritage Society) and the University of Pennsylvania Katz Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Built in 1783 with ah loan from Ben Franklin, the fledgling society rented space to the University of Pennsylvania and to Charles Wilson Peale for his museum during its early years. It’s collections included 3,000 artifacts, that reflect scientific research in Philadelphia with an emphasis on early US history.

Which reality are we navigating? Outliers who, tapping into intuition and sources beyond manufactured noise, attempt to bring futures-that-should-not-be into focus.

Of the tens of thousands of artifacts, which ones will be surfaced and digitized? Someone will choose thus creating the next “reality” from information curated.

I’ve ended up in places to see pieces of this puzzle firsthand (including the American Philosophical Society). This the city of the Philadelphia Experiment after all! It’s my own decidedly non-blockchain badged learning journey. I’ve followed the crumbs from Philadelphia City Hall to the school board building to the University of Pennsylvania campus to the housing authority. My gut tells me that “education” is at the center of the thorny set of circumstances in which we find ourselves. Yet like the scene with the dog and the helicopter, none of it is as it first appeared to me."

Look @leo voronoi with bioinspired tunable photonics @Stephers
https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.1715810115

If you poke around in this paper, you will see interesting references to blood and light and spirit.

It is well beyond my price point - a new book clocking in at $100+ but I am going to try and get a few of the chapters via the library.

I’m thinking soul bound stablecoins and quantum thermodynamics and energetic holds and tunable photonic reality.

This is another part of my unpublished series on Lego / Stulman / etc. The 1,000 Points of Light Youth Summit was also in Independence Mall - same location in 1997.

"A letter in the JFK library from Julius Stulman to Harris Wofford, special assistant to the president at the time, noted his appreciation that Wofford would be reviewing his book on world economic development. Many years later, in 1997, Wofford, as head of the Corporation on National and Community Service, organized a Presidents’ Youth Summit in Philadelphia with 1,000 Points of Light (take note re Lucis Trust and energetics). The Corporation for National and Community Service was created in 2009 by the Edward M. Kennedy Serve America Act. The bill reauthorized Ameri-corps and Senior-corps started in 1993 and added a new program the Social Innovation Fund with seed funding to pilot and refine pay for success finance programs. The summit fulfilled the late George Romney’s vision. Romney was Mitt’s father and former Governor of Michigan. All living presidents gathered on Independence Mall, heralding a new era of bipartisan cooperation to “invest” in youth at a time when technology was being rapidly being integrated into daily existence at home and at school. Children born that year are now old enough to start their own families, the first digitally immersed generation.

Insert map: https://web.archive.org/web/20201024181333/https://littlesis.org/oligrapher/4680-1-000-points-of-light-education

Clinton signed the revised updated Telecommunications Act with e-rate, discounted Internet access for schools and libraries, the year before - 1996. Olympia Snowe of Maine, a competency-based education beach head, and Jay Rockefeller, West Virginia community schools and Japanese Total Quality Management, were major supporters. Apple petitioned to revise the regulation to include wifi in addition to wired internet. The event gave rise to the NGO America’s Promise which in turn spun off ReadyNation, the vehicle that has been set up for human capital investment tied to early childhood education and reskilling. All of it, I’m realizing now, is plumbing for the global brain and perhaps the Unibutz interplanetary collective envisioned by NASA scientist Robert Smith III based out of Huntsville, AL (Operation Paperclip).

ReadyNation Video:

Insert Unibutz article image.

It seems improbable, and yet the hubris of mad scientists, and even benign ones, continues to race far ahead of our ability as a society to grapple what it really means to re-engineer existence at the molecular level, to situate man alongside God as designer of the universe. We can a glimpse into what Stulman’s other research interests in India may have been, beyond warmed-over colonial industrialist self-interest, in the references he drops in his testimony regarding the World Institute’s relationship with the Foundation for Integrated Education (FIE). FIE emerged from Fritz Kunz’s Center for Integrative Education. Kunz, a leading thinker in the United States Theosophy movement created the organization and began publishing “Main Currents in Modern Thought” in 1940. At some point between then and 1949 he joined up with Julius Stulman and the World Institute to create FIE.

I sense Julius Stulman, Pitrim Sorokin, Fritz L. Kunz, the Foundation for Integrated Education, the World Institute Council and the “Fields Within Fields Within Fields” journal, Harvard Center for Research in Creative Altruism, are lesser-known, yet important, pieces of the puzzle that is education "reimagined.

Through applied sociology, impact investors aim to harvest our electrical bio-signatures, collective emotions, and knowledge, as skills. Once labelled, organized, and analyzed, the meta-data will be used to train a demonic networked machine. Through the imposition of Human Value axiometry, developed by Robert (Schirokauer) Hartman, ESG-aligned portfolio investments have been set up as a free-market crucible of the soul. Hartman professed an intense religious faith as a young man in Germany, to the extent of wearing a hair shirt, and spent his life trying to “quantify” what is good. He developed tools to measure character and is considered the father of profit-sharing and the 401K. A global blockchain brain threatens to sever our relationship to the sacred, substituting cybernetic feedback loops where pre-programmed values of love, laughter, and altruism are performed.

This will manifest through the structure of a one-world religious “order” grounded in Monism, scientific management of the spirit. The Baha’i Faith appears a likely candidate to lead this planned socially conscious unification program. Faith practice that is deeply personal would be superseded by a technological amalgamation, a caricature of Protestant reformation boot-strap prosperity gospel, Vatican panopticon penance and purgatory, bio-tech infused Tikkun Olam, Buddhist and Hindu mechanized mindfulness and meditation, Latter Day Saints Internet-of-Things “good works” task assignments; and Sharia-compliant social prescriptions. AI-mediated spiritual alchemy would be profanity embodied. This distorted agenda hinges on digital identity, which why we see it coming on all fronts: medical passports, digital driver’s licenses, blockchain education transcripts, and your e-government on a smart phone. While this machine may be able to mirror how people think, collaborate, and feel, it can never be authentically human. It can never have a soul."

This is an article - understand that the culture of volunteering was preparation for automation, UBI, and tokenized circular economy.

http://edition.cnn.com/US/9704/27/volunteer.ceremony/

1 Like

Reading the transcript I didn’t see anything that jumped out indicating ‘participatory tokenized democracy’ ect. Obviously they are talking about elections and ‘attacks to democracy’ and whatnot, but I don’t see anything that seems any different from the usual drivel.

Which passages stood out to you indicating that?

1 Like

A FRAMEWORK FOR A GAMEFUL COLLECTIVE URBANISM BASED ON TOKENIZED LOCATION DATA AND LIQUID DEMOCRACY

Early prototyping of a case study using e-bikes

SALMA TABI1, YASUSHI SAKAI2, NGUYEN TUNG3, MASA- HIRO TAIMA4, AQIL M. CHEDDADI5 and YASUSHI IKEDA6 1,3,4,5,6Keio University. 2Massachusetts Institute of Technology. 1tabi@keio.jp, 0000-0002-2607-6287

Abstract. The participation of citizens in designing their social and built environments is vital for the creation of sustainable cities and communities. However, in practice, collective decision-making remains challenging. Several researchers have proposed innovative models of governance to achieve a more democratic participation. This paper attempts to contribute to this topic from the viewpoint of urban planning. The objectives are twofold. First, to introduce a conceptual framework of a gameful collective process of urbanism based on location data. Second, to present an early stage of prototyping a case study using e-bikes. Research questions are elaborated as follows: How can collective processes of urban planning engage the collective intelligence and the local knowledge of the community? How to utilize technological tools to support new forms of participatory urban governance? The main contribution of this work lies in the combination of the concepts of temporal ownership of public space, tokenization of location data, and liquid democracy, to design a dynamic and gameful decision-making process that promotes collective intelligence.

Keywords. Collective Urbanism; Liquid Democracy; Temporal Ownership; Tokenization; Location Data; Data Dignity; Gameful Design; SDG 11.

2 Likes

At the very least, the optics/photonics presented (seemingly via CGI c/o CNN) in relation to his Philly speech leans heavily into liquid environments, datafication, gaming, and light manipulation – as applied to democracy (given the nature of the talk) . . .

Even the U.S. flag stripes behind Biden turned from red to magenta . . .

I noticed that the entire speech contained glaring contradictions. The phrase, “… this is a nation that rejects violence as a political tool,” uttered in front of Independence Hall. Wasn’t America born out of a revolution? The term “MAGA Americans” is used repeatedly, and how these people are a threat, yet the speech also claims that Americans are unified, and united in their beliefs. Is it possible these contradictions are meant to reflect the utilitarian notion that there is a greater good that can be served by doing something bad, i.e. the ends justify the means?

From the speech:

America has been a beacon to the world.

This signals to me the magenta beacon (imprinting c/o CNN) – implying transitioning democracy from analog (primary color red) into the digital (magenta on the mixed reality light spectrum): https://pieceofmindful.com/2022/07/20/w0rldbu1ld1ng-one-magenta-beacon-at-a-time/.

These are hard things, but I’m an American president, not a president of red America or blue America, but of all America.

Again, this signals the magenta transition (from primary color red) as the counterfeit unification of red + blue.

https://etgdesign.com/technology/cmyk

Magenta is one of those primary colors, because (as mentioned above) it’s a mix of red and blue light.

As he stands in front of the red bricks (think building blocks), Biden says . . . I will defend our democracy with every fiber of my being . . . The bricks transition to magenta, signifying digitized blockchain (fiber can indicate fiber-optics technology and/or a new tapestry woven with digital blocks, weaving a cybernetic cloth):

Biden and the First Lady proceeded to exit via a magenta walkway – contrasted with red, flanked on both sides by blue, as the backdrop . . .

Given that Biden’s speech was at Independence Hall (a UNESCO site) – with the Liberty Bell (implying SIGINT/communications/Bell Labs) – the magenta presentation is further indicating that the U.S. controllers are embarking on and embracing a new form of colonization – the digital mixed reality game – hallmarked by fantasy/illusion (which the CGI magenta - pushed out by CNN - represents).

Biden: . . . we can see the light. Light is now visible. Light that will guide us forward.

If anything, it seems to me like this presentation is the 2.0 version of the Queen’s Jubilee Beacon lighting ceremony.

I would add that all of his talk of beacon, unification (merging) and the soul (the theme of his speech) seems to be denoting the Ethereum blockchain, including its imminent “Merge” event (it feels like a pre-echo of sorts, to mirror this event, also coded with the magenta, of course):

After Proof-of-Stake (PoS) blockchain, known as “Beacon Chain”, was rolled out on Ethereum, the network has been moving fast to integrate it with the Proof-of-Work (PoW) blockchain. Vitalik Buterin, Ethereum founer, recently spoke at the World Blockchain Conference talking about this process also known as “The Merge”.

2 Likes

So in terms of social physics this is top-level polarization. Many references to insurrection - which is kind of like an emergence. If you picture the capitol dome as the cybernetic “governance” circle then the “chaos” outside in the form of MAGA spectacle was the random molecules that will unify to create a new form of governance - a digital one that will be more “secure” from assault. So we get order from chaos from that interstitial layer.

I read the text and where they use “democracy” I see a transition to e-government tokenization that is being set up by the likes of Josiah Ober (Berggruen affiliate) Jeremy Pitts (multi-agent systems) crowd. The one hour talk is hard to listen to. Here is a one-minute clip.

Build back better could be opening for augmented “democracy.”

At Johns Hopkins they are all about pushing the agora and protecting democracy. HUGE grant. I saw the construction site when I went there a few weeks ago.

Blockchain democracy - Blockchain Democracy: Digital Governance in the EU and the US - Stanford Law School

More like futarchy with prediction markets. That’s what they need to have in place.

Lots of “flame” which is akin to the Unitiarian internal light I have been investigating in UK “enlightenment.”

1 Like

Delaware has been a leader in blockchain adoption in corporate law and healthcare. They also are advancing electronic government services with Okta single sign-on registry.

Both 2017 - early

Andreessen Horowitz has $75 million behind Okta.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okta,_Inc.

Some quick wordplay on “MAGA Republicans” makes these anagram phrases:

an ARS public game” –ARS being the forerunner to SARS as it was first listed in the 2003 epidemic, or maybe a reference to the 1960s ARS–Corona satellite system

bring a clause map” –sounds legalese

…and just “republicans” makes “rip blue scan” and “pure lib scan” if it means anything… @Stephers

2 Likes

Todd McKinnon, CEO and Co-Founder (Mormon?)

Todd McKinnon is the CEO and co-founder of Okta, the leading independent identity provider, which he co-founded in 2009 with Frederic Kerrest. Under Todd’s leadership, Okta has transformed the way millions of people access technology and put identity at the forefront of security.

Todd’s experience as a leader and technology visionary spans more than 25 years, with deep roots in enterprise software and cloud transformation. Prior to Okta, he led engineering at Salesforce.com, where he grew the team from 15 people to more than 250, and the service from two million daily transactions to more than 150 million. Todd started his career at PeopleSoft, where he held a number of engineering and leadership roles throughout his 8-year tenure.

Todd earned his bachelor’s degree in management and information systems from Brigham Young University and his master’s in computer science from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. A Bay Area native, Todd is an advisor to Family House and an advocate for equality and inclusion. He is a husband and father, an exercise addict, and a mountain bike enthusiast.

Frederic Kerrest, Executive Vice Chairman, Chief Operating Officer and Co-Founder (Note his work in neurotherapeutics)

Frederic Kerrest is the Executive Vice Chairman, Chief Operating Officer, and Co-Founder of Okta. He is responsible for Okta’s day-to-day operations, working with employees, partners, and customers to deliver on the company’s vision of enabling any organization to use any technology. As a key member of management, Frederic helps set corporate priorities to drive success for the company and its customers. He oversees corporate strategy, corporate development, strategic partnerships, and Okta’s social impact arm, Okta for Good.

Prior to Okta, Frederic worked in sales and business development at Salesforce.com, and in venture capital at Hummer Winblad Venture Partners.

Frederic is the author of Zero to IPO, a guide to building startups based on his own experiences and those of some of the world’s most successful and recognizable entrepreneurs. The book was an outgrowth of his award-winning podcast of the same name, which features Silicon Valley founders, investors, and entrepreneurs sharing insights from their experiences building businesses. He serves on the Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship Executive Advisory Board and advises early stage software companies. Frederic is also the Chairman and Co-Founder of System1 Biosciences, a neurotherapeutics company.

Frederic earned a B.S. in computer science from Stanford University, and an M.B.A. in Entrepreneurship & Innovation from the MIT Sloan School of Management, where he was the 2008 MIT Patrick J. McGovern, Jr. Entrepreneurship Award recipient.

https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/system1-biosciences

“System1 Biosciences, Inc., is a San Francisco-based neurotherapeutics company that employs phenotypic screening to discover novel drugs for complex neurological and psychiatric diseases such as epilepsy, autism, and schizophrenia, disorders for which current discovery techniques have proved least successful. System1 combines cerebral organoid science, systems neuroscience, robotic automation, and advanced data analytics to discover characterizations of disease never before achievable. These “deep phenotypes” are exploited to identify novel therapeutic targets and drug treatments. https://system1.bio/

1 Like

It’s the neuron-hedge fund modeling that is so disturbing.

Biden was obviously, literally, hitting on his “soul of the nation”campaign. Looking back, here’s where he was campaigning in the 2 days before, and day of, the election:

· November 3, 2020: Joe Biden held GOTV events in Scranton and Philadelphia. He planned to address the nation from Wilmington, Delaware, in the evening.

· November 2, 2020: Biden campaigned in Pennsylvania and Ohio. Former President Barack Obama campaigned in Atlanta and Miami on behalf of Biden.

· November 1, 2020: Biden held two campaign events in Philadelphia: a “Souls to the Polls” event and drive-in rally.

–So, the September 1 Philly speech is 22 months to the day from the November 1 2020 speech—evocative of 9s and 11s.

Another concept @Stephers brings to mind is “Color of Law

Legal definition of “Color of Law”:

“The appearance or semblance, without the substance, of legal right. Misuse of power, possessed by virtue of state law and made possible only because wrongdoer is clothed with authority of state, is action taken under ‘color of law.’ As used in Civil Rights Act means same thing as ‘state action’…and means pretense of law and includes actions of officers who undertake to perform their official duties…

“Acts ‘under color of any law’ of a State include not only acts done by State officials within the bounds or limits of their lawful authority, but also acts done without and beyond the bounds of their lawful authority; provided that, in order for unlawful acts of an official to be done while such official is purporting or pretending to act in the performance of his official duties; that is to say, the unlawful acts must consist in an abuse or misuse of power which is possessed by the official only because he is an official; and the unlawful acts must be of such a nature or character, and be committed under such circumstances, that they would not have occurred but for the fact that the person committing them was an official then and there exercising his official powers outside the bounds of lawful authority.” Black’s Law Dictionary, Fifth Edition, p241

1 Like

Thanks for this Jen. I wasn’t aware that Biden had already staked out the “soul” theme and I had never heard of the color of law. Still trying to wrap my head around that one.

Artifact of history here, Joe Biden’s 26 minute November 1, 2020 campaign speech in Philly. He makes a bloop, apparently, in the first minutes talking about Philadelphia “monitoring-- bah-um-- mentoring your children…”

–JB mentions 91 million early mail-in votes cast

“More than 91 million Americans have already cast their ballots for the general election with three days left until Election Day, a historic early turnout that underscores voters’ intense desire to be heard… [or be herd]…The massive early turnout is roughly 65 percent of the 139 million votes cast in 2016, and it essentially guarantees that, for the first time in history, a majority of ballots will be cast before Election Day.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/90-million-early-ballots/2020/10/31/58c93c92-1b84-11eb-aeec-b93bcc29a01b_story.html

1 Like

(Magenta-fied Michelle in a magenta/red dress echoing CNN’s lighting manipulation of red to magenta during Biden’s speech)

(Note the teal-lit walkway that they enter through – invoking photonics/mixed reality spectra)

1 Like